Thursday, August 19, 2010

I like a guy who lives in a town that I'm moving to for college in August. How can I get him to notice me?

I visited the town because my sister lives there a few weeks ago and met him. He found me on Facebook a few days later, and that's the only "communication" I have with him. How can I show him that I like him through that without being too pushy or annoying?

I like a guy who lives in a town that I'm moving to for college in August. How can I get him to notice me?
make hints..


-tell him he is cute in pictures


-call him sweetie, hun, cutie Ect.


-flirt with him


-ask for his number or give him yours and tell him he should call you some time.


OR just come out and tell him that you think he is cute and like him and would like to get to know him better...

tooth fairy

No comments:

Post a Comment