Thursday, August 19, 2010

Does he like me?

We went to the same high school, and I heard rumors that he liked me. He is three years older than me. He used to work at Subway and told my brother one day that he used to hang out with me on debate trips. My brother told me that he said it in a weird way. When I got to college, I got a facebook and he found me and added me as a friend. Every so often, he comments on a picture, note, or status. I've noticed that he doesn't do that with other people. He has over 500 friends on Facebook, but only comments on my stuff. I don't think it could just be that it popped up in his mini-feed because of the sheer number of friends he has. We go to separate colleges, so I don't have any face-to-face contact.

Does he like me?
Yes, I know this list is long, but it's helped me out a lot. Perhaps it will help you.





He likes you…


1. If he tries means and ways to talk to you or stay close to you


2. If he is usually outgoing then suddenly becomes quiet or conservative around you


3. If he tries to keep you from leaving or leaves only after you leave


4. If he goes the same direction as you when he usually goes the other way


5. If he sometimes he bullies you


6. If he’s the one that usually initiates conversation


7. If he smiles whenever he sees you


8. If he does his best to make you comfortable


9. If he acts differently around you than other people


10. If he admires what you do even when it doesn’t deserve to be admired


11. If he looks into your eyes when you’re in conversation


12. If he enjoys making you laugh (you can see it in his eyes)


13. If he makes eye contact, not just eye to eye; it could be any part of your body


14. If he smiles during conversation


15. If he asks or does whatever you want to do


16. If he looks out for you


17. If he compliments you


18. If you’ve been sick or when he heard you’re been sick, he really cares about how you feel and tells you to get better fast


19. If he goes out of his way for you


20. If he shows off in front of you


21. If he remembers little things you’ve said in conversation


22. If his “hey” to you is somehow different than it is to others


23. If he watches your lips


24. If his behavior somehow changes around you


25. If he does time consuming and difficult things for you without complaint


26. If he lets you know it’s never too late to talk


27. If he tries to get into your friends’ good graces


28. If he never seems to like any guy you like


29. If he shows his vulnerable side


30. If he spends a lot of time with you (more than he would someone else)


31. If he smiles a lot when you’re around him (smiling is so important!)


32. If he stares and then turns away when you catch him


33. If he blushes (dead giveaway)


34. If you’re in a group and he’s next to you or talks with you more than others


35. If he teases you and makes you laugh


36. If he smiles when you walk into the room


37. If his friends tease him when you’re around


38. If he says yes to you all the time


39. If you call his name and his head snaps around


40. If he calls just to see how you’re doing


41. If he’ll do anything you ask/want him to do


42. If he makes a point to notice what you like, what you do, and what you’re all about


43. If he seemingly shows up for no reason


44. If he talks with you all the time


45. If he faces you when you talk


46. If he moves closer to you


47. If his feet are pointed towards you


48. If his pupils get bigger when he sees you (this is hard to tell and it may look funny if you stare into his eyes to find out)


49. If he apologizes for needless things





And finally…


50. IF HE TELLS YOU!





Have a great day! I wish you the best of luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment