Thursday, August 19, 2010

Is she just a classmate, or is there something more? (2nd year college)?

This girl goes from never talking to me last semester, despite being right across from me at the same lab table, to now asking me for help (and helping me) in the lab w/o any prior conversation @ all in class.


1 day when she asks me for help she asks where my dorm is so we can study together for an exam coming up. Thinking shes just trying to be nice I tell her that theres a study session coming up and that we can go to that but she insists to go to my room to study on another day as well


On a later day, out of nowhere in class she asks for my cell number in case "she has any questions"


She never went to the study session or to my dorm. I message her on facebook, and she said she was studying with another girl before bothering me with questions. She thought i would have called her, but she has no service where she lives (hilly campus). she writes back with dramatic vernacular in an apology (caps on some words, multiple exclamation points on sentences)





so is she interested in me or not

Is she just a classmate, or is there something more? (2nd year college)?
yes she is
Reply:SHE IS


No comments:

Post a Comment