Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guy friend made me a mix CD, now I'm getting a mixed message? an I'm not sure how I feel?

There are some songs that made me think he likes me.





"Trust me it's amazing" -written on CD





_SONG LIST_





asleep on a sunbeam-Belle %26amp;sebastian


tilly and the wall-Bessa


Mr. tambourine man-Bob dylan


Human after all- Daft Punk


I used to dance with my daddy- Datarock


Yoshiimi Battles the Pink Robots-the flaming lips


*Do You realize- the flaming lips


*The luckiest Guy on the lower East Side- the magnetic fields


*Rock with you- Michel Jackson


*I wanna be your Lover- Prince


*Cabron-Red hot chili peppers


I'm shakin' -Rooney


what ever Happened- the strokes





* are ones I might be reading into too much





I used to like him but he did this messed up thing to me before we graduated last year. We didn't talk for awhile but when we both went to college we started talking over facebook again. He explained what he did to me and was really sorry. I am over him and am happy that I got a good guy friend back. He offered to make me this cd and gave it to me before I left a get-together we were at.

Guy friend made me a mix CD, now I'm getting a mixed message? an I'm not sure how I feel?
Um ... this is not really very subtle. Especially a song like, "I want to be your lover." And ... while I realize women make mix CDs for their friends, men almost never do.





So ... the best thing to do, probably, if you want him to remain your friend is play dense. Men also have very fragile egos.


No comments:

Post a Comment