Thursday, August 19, 2010

Have a crush on a male nursing student at my college, need communication advice?

Serious question, I am a nursing student and met a male nursing student.?


So I did not see him for a while and I wrote him on facebook randomly, and he said "Now I remember your the petite redhead . class is good .good luck on your finals. I will see you at school Im sure. "


So I I want to continue the conversation but am not sure if he is interested. I basically need advice on my next move.

Have a crush on a male nursing student at my college, need communication advice?
Uh facebook, what a bad way to try to start conversations.......


Depends on what you wrote initially.....





You could always respond, but I would do it 'via msgs' and not on the 'wall' as if he wanted to respond in anyway to you in regards to 'going on date etc...' it might be 'weird' to do it on 'your wall'.... and he might not want to intitiate the private msg... so I don't know........ try doing it via a private msg...





I.e. Yup I am that petite redhead =), Yea I hope the finals won't be that hard.... blah blah blah small talk.... Hope to see you at school as well......."





ANd leave it at that, in the tennis game you have now left it in the 'maybe we should meet up for coffee play on his part'.....





Don't know what else to say in regards as thats as far as I can see in my crystal ball


No comments:

Post a Comment