Sunday, August 22, 2010

What does all his behavior mean?

This guy flirted hardcore with me, and only me (yes, I'm sure) and we liked each other senior year but fell out of touch for awhile until I started my 2nd semester of college and he got a facebook and added me. Well we started talking again and he told me was leaving for basics in a month because his Dad wouldn't pay for college. I said we should hang out but since it'd been so long I didn't expect him to say yes, but he did. When we hung out he asked if I was single and if I had a boyfriend (big sign of interest don't you think?) and told me to call him again if I wanted to hang out before he left (another big sign right?) but when I finally called, no answer and no return call. Ever. Still, I told him how I felt over facebook and he never wrote back, but re-added me after I deleted him.





Why tell me to call him, twice? Why bother hanging out? Why ask if I had a boyfriend? Why not even say bye? Will someone please explain his behavior???

What does all his behavior mean?
he is just tryn to get evry piece of tail that he can before he leaves for basic. being military myself i know
Reply:Honestly i dont think he's worth your time. he's into game playing and its inmature.


No comments:

Post a Comment