Sunday, August 22, 2010

Friends, bst frndz or lovers??

look, me and this guy have been friends for a long time now and the closet for the last3 months and half as i joined teh same college.my status on facebook,was beyond confused...i need u.he sent me a msg on facebook telloing me"u dunno how much i love and how much i care..but really if u knew, ull be much more happy and wont be that confused..i thought i need to say this althought it shall be taken for granted...we goota sit down together"..i called him after that telling him lol i dont undrestand a thing..hahahahahahaah


he told me what is there not to understand..then he was like i gtg so i opened a diff subject and his tone changed to being more happy..then the next day i saw him and he didnt open the subject again..so i told him ur actions like prove to me that u dont care at all...no response..and i told him i was really stupid not to understand i understood that sme1 is sitting wiz u..and he laughed and told me yea really stupid and stopped a cab and i went home..HELP ME

Friends, bst frndz or lovers??
Now I don't understand..you said all that to say what? How can I help you? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment