Sunday, August 22, 2010

I got caught flirting what can i do to save our relationship?

I have been with my girlfriend for 2 years now and im sure i am in love with her and would love to spend the rest of my life with her. I recentley went off to college, and also created a facebook account. I began talking with people that i graduated highschool with and started flirting with a few girls from back home. I had and have no intentions of ever cheating on this girl and most of the girls i was flirting with i stoped talking to before she even caught me. I am deepley in love with this girl and she used to feel the same way. She finds it impossable to forgive me which i understand and she dosn't feel the same way she used to about me. I have taken her out and bought her everything i can think of to show her how much she means to me. I even made a scrap with some of our memories in it for christmas to show her that she really is my whole world. We are still having problems. What can i do to make things better between us?

I got caught flirting what can i do to save our relationship?
You want to wed this girl, yet you flirt with other girls? No offense, but it sounds like you have no clue what you really want.
Reply:Okay; I agree too. It mseems like your heart is going seperate ways. First you want this then you want this. Think it through if you really really truly deeply love her no one else matters. No one lse can get in the way. No one else matter except her. Flirtign with others when you wanna be with her isnt the right way to go. Focus on her. Have your mind set on her %26amp;%26amp; dont lose hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment