Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's so irritating......!!!!!! I can't get through it....?

I study in chelmsford college.... right now Im trying to sign up onto facebook and I just can't.....





Because of the email address option.... My college doesn't have one... Well I don't think they do... Can you help me.... Or is there anyone on here who is from chelmsford college and is on facebook???





Help me get the email address....








or something........

It's so irritating......!!!!!! I can't get through it....?
You can still sign up... Just use a different network. Your college probably isn't listed because they don't give out email addresses. Just use your normal email address and make an account in a certain area network, ie Boston, MA. Feel free to email me with questions. Good luck!
Reply:You don't have to use a school email address. You can use your own account.


You don't have to join another network or anything. Just use your own and then get another student at your college to verify that you're a student so you can join the network or they'll terminate your account.


No comments:

Post a Comment