Sunday, August 22, 2010

How do i go about getting to know a person i already know?

So i know this girl, and we've talked every now and then in high school... (i was majorly shy in high school). but now we've graduated and are goin to college, i was looking at her facebook and figured, now that im a more outgoing person then i was in HS, whats stopping me from getting to know her now? so i thought about it, and it brought me to my main question of, "How do i go about getting to know a person i already know?"

How do i go about getting to know a person i already know?
maybe send her a messege saying hey remember me from high school how u been i havent seen u in a while hows life treating u i would really like to see u or maybe hang out again heres my number call me sometimes and give her ur number
Reply:how about a date?


No comments:

Post a Comment