Thursday, August 19, 2010

Any USC/UCLA students with a valid student email address?

Any USC/UCLA students with a valid student email address would let me use their e-mail to join the college network on facebook? I've came down to 2 choices for college and it's UCLA/USC. I am a facebook user and I tried to join the network but it wouldn't let me. I left my high school network and it still didn't work but I have figured out how people join multiple school networks. If anyone has an valid usc/ucla/academy student email (that works and hasn't expired) and is willing to help me, please reply. I'll give you my login info and could pay you through Paypal if you'd like.





oh my email is hollister_babii_doll@yahoo.com or you can send me a message on AIM. my screen name is awwwsugar18





thanks!!! muah!! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment