Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guy friend made me a mix CD, now I'm getting a mixed message?

There are some songs that made me think he likes me.





"Trust me it's amazing" -written on CD





_SONG LIST_





asleep on a sunbeam-Belle %26amp;sebastian


tilly and the wall-Bessa


Mr. tambourine man-Bob dylan


Human after all- Daft Punk


I used to dance with my daddy- Datarock


Yoshiimi Battles the Pink Robots-the flaming lips


*Do You realize- the flaming lips


*The luckiest Guy on the lower East Side- the magnetic fields


*Rock with you- Michel Jackson


*I wanna be your Lover- Prince


*Cabron-Red hot chili peppers


I'm shakin' -Rooney


what ever Happened- the strokes





* are ones I might be reading into too much





I used to like him but he did this messed up thing to me before we graduated last year. We didn't talk for awhile but when we both went to college we started talking over facebook again. He explained what he did to me and was really sorry. I am over him and am happy that I got a good guy friend back. He offered to make me this cd and gave it to me before I left a get-together we were at.

Guy friend made me a mix CD, now I'm getting a mixed message?
yea i think he is sending you a liltle signal...lol


but if u dont feel the same tell him why...cus its not worth being with him and hurting him when he finds out you dont feel the same way he does...believe me it hurts..


so just tell him u only see him as a friend if thast how u feel about him
Reply:I agree with emar. If a boy really like a girl that much he'll say and do whatever he has to with the end goal of changing her mind, or somehow slipping into a relationship through the backdoor. He's the supportive friend. She has a bad night. She comes to him for support and he's very gentle and tender and she tells him she loves him and wants to have his babies. That's basically how men think. And he'll lie through his teeth and hold back his tears to keep that possibility alive. I've done it for years at a time. It's brutal to cut him off at the knees now. But you know why it's better for him? Because the sooner he works through the stages of loss - mours you, hates you, comes back and tries again, gets embarassed and just hates you some more, accepts you - the sooner he can move on to somebody who might make him happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment