Friday, July 16, 2010

I am 17 and i am working with a college student who is 19 i'd like to get to know him better, what should i do

I am currently working on a project with a few college students, one of which i've had a crush on for awhile now. The problem is that we only talked twice and i am too shy to ever initiate the conversation. He has a facebook and so do I. I added him as my friend and left a witty comment to which he responded. I would like to get to know him better and go out for coffee with him. The problem is that i want to be very nonchalant about it, and i don't want him to think that i am I like him. I want to ask him to hang out but i am afraid that he might not be interested and that it would ruin our work relationship and make things awkward for the rest of the group. I think he is highly intelligent and i would really like to pursue a friendship with him. What do I do?

I am 17 and i am working with a college student who is 19 i'd like to get to know him better, what should i do
Maybe have a friend suggest to him that the two of you should get together and see what his response is.
Reply:Just go up to him and ask him if he will want to get together one of these weekends dont be shy just push your self to ask him

dental equipment

No comments:

Post a Comment