Friday, July 16, 2010

How do I make all of my friends in all networks show on Facebook?

On Facebook, I have 13 friends, but it only shows that I have 8. I think it has something to do with the fact that some of them are listed as having no network, and my net work is my college. How can I get it to show my full amount of friends in all networks at all times on the main page?

How do I make all of my friends in all networks show on Facebook?
I don't think there is a way to show all of your friends on your main profile page. The default view seems to only show the network with most friends. You can view your full list of friends, as can other people viewing your profile by clicking "View All Friends" under the "Friends in Other Networks" box on the left side of a profile screen. Perhaps you can put in a request with Facebook to make that an option in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment