Friday, July 16, 2010

Am I being stalked at college?

Okay, this boy in my college who I used to talk to, I feel, is everywhere now. He is a bit on the creepy side (nerdy and insecure, but good-looking). Well, this entire week, he has been in the same cafe at the same time as me. I do not have a schedule really when I eat, and do not say when I eaty on facebook or AIM. Tonight, I thought it would good if we went to some other place my friends and I. We went in there, and there was this boy in the same diner. When I used to talk to him, in class, he would constantly stare at me, nd I would catch him doing it, and he would turn away; do not know if that has anything to do with it. What I want to know is how does he always know where I go to eat? This is more than coincidence. I believe he is stalking, but he is with his friends; if he were alone all the times I saw him, this would freaky, but he is not. How is he obtaining this information of where I go to eat and what time? I am not going to get the police involved. Answer the question.

Am I being stalked at college?
Oh, that is creepy. You could just approach him. You might as well get it over with. I would probably keep things light. Maybe just walk over with a smile and say, "Wow, either great minds think alike or I've got a stalker! Wanna join us?" Or if you just can't stand his company, you get the idea. I think you are going to have to acknowledge him. That's what he wants anyway.
Reply:He probably thinks that you are stalking him.





Didn't you say that when you go to a dinner, he is there FIRST? So you are following him?


No comments:

Post a Comment