Tuesday, July 20, 2010

HELP facebook. i cant join my own high school network for some stupid reason,?

i quitted my high school network, dont ask me why, but now i cant join in again - or i cant FIND where to join again. I went to join network section, and all it said was - reginal, college, and work network - but not high school.


i also edited my high school on my profile edit page, but that still didnt let me join my high school network....

HELP facebook. i cant join my own high school network for some stupid reason,?
somebody has to add you as a member of that high school. another person who has a facebook and someone who also goes to the same school. don't ask me why, but i figured that out the hard way, lol. that's just the way it is.
Reply:because facebook sucks, join myspace :D








done spamming


No comments:

Post a Comment