Sunday, July 11, 2010

Girlfriend is meeting old college/school friend for a catch up?

This is very strange.





A guy who she used to goto her college, who now lives in another country, is comming back to visit and my girlfriend accepted his offer to meet saying " im definately up for a catch up."





I know what your thinking. "Jealous idiot" "she loves you stop worrying"





But why when i suggested to meet with a girl a month ago her response was "You better be joking me.. no way..i dont think so ect"





and she hasn't even mentioned it.. I found out as she accidently left her facebook on





no.. i didnt look through her facebook .. the page was already up and i just simply read it!





Whats going on here? She usually tells me everything so why wouldn't she have mentioned this..

Girlfriend is meeting old college/school friend for a catch up?
Maybe she didn't know the right time to tell you, because she realized she was being hypocritical. I used to get really jealous when my boyfriend went out to 'catch up' with other girls until one day when I went out with a guy friend and was so offended when he called me out on it. I realized I was being stupid for only wanting him to myself. He has to has friends too. So maybe try talking to her about it... see why she didn't tell you, but be nice about it, don't make any assumptions going into the conversation. Definitely make it known that if she can go out with other guys that you can go out with other girls. It's only fair that both of you have your own social lives. Hope this helps!

tooth extraction

No comments:

Post a Comment