Friday, July 16, 2010

Adding him on facebook after only having email conversations??

I really like this one guy and would like to get to know him better. I emailed him out of the blue telling him that my brother knew him and that I wanted some info regarding colleges. He was very polite and told me that he was happy to answer any of my questions. We had a two-way going, but then I ended it by saying that if I can ever return the favor in some way that he let me know.





I haven't heard from him since and I really want this to move forward. Do you think that from his emails there might be a chance that he likes me?? And if he's not even thinking about me like that, do you think that by adding him on facebook that would maybe get him to notice me?? Or is it just too creepy to first of all be emailing him out of the blue and to now be adding him on facebook?? Please any info would really help!

Adding him on facebook after only having email conversations??
If I understood well, you let the ball in his court, to see what will happen ... Well, maybe he had some other stuff and problems to think about, and it happens easily to forget to contact a girl. That happened to me, a lot, you have no idea. That can be because you have other interests in life, other goals, or because you have already lots of friends to talk with, or because you try to seduce other girls. There are so many possible reasons !





And you know, even if you enjoy writing emails to a girl, at some point, you can get discouraged and don't feel the necessity to insist. Yeah, because it is highly probable that the girl wants only some help/informations, that she has already lot of friends (probably a boyfriend), therefore most of the time, I help/chat and that's it.





The communication was two-sided, that's a good point, but I guess that it didn't really evolve towards a more personal communication, and stayed superficial. I admit that I would have probably done like him, you know, well mainly because if someone comes to you in saying "I want you to help me for that, or that information", well my reaction is to help the person, and not try to annoy her by imposing a communication/friendship, she didn't want.





Well, is that so creepy to add someone on facebook ?! I don't think so, if you want to give him some signal that you are a bit interested by him, that's a good idea. In my opinion, it is similar to msn, there are lot of people there who are not really my friends, I don't attach any importance who and who is not on my list. What's important are the persons you are talking to, and with who you want to construct something. after, simple chats on facebook, msn, myspace, whatever...





To my mind, that's a good idea, you signal your presence, and maybe he will react or not, you don't know. A good technique (but it is tough) is also to know what are his passions. For example, if he plays guitar, you can ask your brother if he know some guy passionated of guitar, so that you can talk (IRL) to the guy and discover. Or, if he is very gifted in mathematics, you ask him if he can help you for some tricky exercices. It is an idea to cause a meeting with him. Or you may find if he takes to a party you can go, or things like that, you know. Plenty of opportunities, I am sure.
Reply:NO.just because your brother likes him doesn't mean you will.guys change


No comments:

Post a Comment