Friday, July 16, 2010

Is coming to a college house party at around 2am too late or perfectly fine?

Well I've just been invited to a college house party for the first time. I really want to go but I have to work a fundraiser from 9pm to 1am and it will take me an hour to get the handicap van to pick me up and take me to said house. Her facebook says the party will be from 8pm Fri to 8am saturday. I am not that good at picking up social cues (unfortunate part of being in and out of hospitals for most of my life). So this would actually be my first time going to a party that didn't involve a crap load of kids from MENSA or with parents looming over or a social worker trying to get us to interact (Thank God...those things can get fairly annoying at age 19). I really want to go. The girl did say it was a cocktail party... Oh and tips on party ettiquite would be nice too.

Is coming to a college house party at around 2am too late or perfectly fine?
I think that depends. Lots of parties do go until the wee hours, but it wouldnt be fun to show up at 2am to an empty house. If you have other friends that are going, call one of them around 12:30 - 1am to see if it's still happening.
Reply:college-house cocktail party, i throw house parties and we usually wrap up at like 2am...yea give em a call see whats happening. i think it maybe too late.....but hopefully not.





college house party etiquette? is this like a sorority or something? most college parties are just red solo cups, drinks, crazy kids and music


No comments:

Post a Comment