Friday, July 16, 2010

How interested is she? We're both in college...brief library encounter?

So I meet a new girl in the library elevator and say a quick hi and move on. We're both in college. I'm laying on a couch and the same girl walks by later and I call out to her. Then she walks up to the couch im laying on to say hi. I told her I forgot her name and then I'm like "so do you remember my name?"





And shes like "no." So I say, "oh, well thats too bad. I guess now you'll never know!"





And shes like "but i have to know!!" And then from that point on I just tease her for a minute. And she kind of giggled the way through the convo.





But she really was in a hurry so she walks away to study. I pop open my laptop 15 minutes later and she's already sent my a facebook friend request.





Anyways, girls, how interested is she? Keep in mind, she is a REALLY REALLY outgoing girl so thats why im confused.

How interested is she? We're both in college...brief library encounter?
shes definetly interested.. it she wasnt she wouldnt have added you so quick for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment