Friday, July 16, 2010

I need as many opinions as possible...My b/f is at college...I'll give you the full story! (click!)?

Well, he's not exactly my boyfriend any more. We decided to not be "official" b/c I'm a senior in high school %26amp; he's a freshman in college. %26amp; those are both big years in one's life. We still talk on the phone everyday...even if it's just for 5 mins. %26amp; we still say "I love you" (b/c we still do) %26amp; we write each other on facebook too. The reason we still aren't completely letting go is b/c I plan to go to the same college next year (not b/c of him, I promise! I'm not stupid!) %26amp; we want to keep the option open to date when school is over this year.


Well, I want to know if it's alright what we're doing. I must admitt I'm very sad all the time b/c I miss him. It's hard to sleep %26amp; I think about him all the time. %26amp; ABSOLUTLY hate seeing pics of him w/ other really pretty girls on facebook, HATE IT! So, I basically want a lot of opinions from preople...not any of my friends are in the same situation. Anything will help...

I need as many opinions as possible...My b/f is at college...I'll give you the full story! (click!)?
Well if you guys truly love each other I see no reason why you shouldnt still be dating it may be a important time in both your lives but wouldnt you want to share those times with each other instead of other people.
Reply:Its not stupid because you actually love him. Dont be totally believing that he feels the same if he is with other girls. Date around and see what else is out there. What you two are doing is going to make things hard, but work at it and everything will be fine.


No comments:

Post a Comment